Saturday, March 27, 2010

Ever had one of those days, when things start out alright, get crappy and just when u thought things are okay again another stupid shit situation happens again? That's pretty much today.

It started off alright, went for movie with my classmates, had an awesome time 'shopping' with nikki and faiz xD and the movie was great. How to train your dragon's nice x) the black dragon's fuckin cute =DDD then yeah, came the wrong time moment >< then church and dinner was fine. Then yeah, things went stupid again. Parents suddenly decided to ignore me and then talk to me again when we got home .___. uncle and aunt came over and that was fine. Cousins came over next, and they're. Well i dnt talk to them at all, and since they dnt really acknowledge my existence[cause they're working age and they're "grown-ups"] i've given up trying to show my existence.
And cause of the incident this afternoon, i wasn't really in the mood for anything really. So with them over now, talking to my parents, and me being in front of the comp blogging this blog. They prolly think i'm some lifeless child. Prolly in reality i am. But the main thing is, i couldn't care less bout what they think. Cause, really, whats the point? To them, i'm still the naive/annoying little 6 year old. It not just them in particular. Its most of my cousins. I only hv 2 cousins, who actually talk to me. 2 out of friggin 20 cousins. Yes to some thats not a very big number, but trust me, when the 2 cousins arent around, u feel oh-so-goddamn lonely sitting by urself, when everyone's laughing and having fun. That's why i never liked family dinners.
I've heard, that people say i'm very clingy. Yes, i prolly am and i'm truly sorry if it bothers u, but really. I cant help it.

No comments:

Post a Comment