Friday, March 19, 2010

Scrub a dub dub x]

Its friday, again, and yeah i went out again =D same place, somewhat same time but with different person. Went out with Jul today =) BEFORE i start illustrating on my outing, i shall just comment that. I hate my english results and yes i've told my mom about it. No she didnt give me hell for it, cause she could tell i was pissed enough when i got into the car.
NOW, moving on...

Arrived in JJ at bout 2 ish, went to coffee bean to get one caramel thingy and this drink called sunrise. They were both good =) then we went "scrubbing" =D hehehe. Shant tell u where though. Lol. Anyway as we were on the way up on the escalator, there was this big gap between us, Jul and i, and this group of malay lalas in front of us. Jul took one BIG step and she was right behind them, naturally i took one BIG step too to join her. Then i overheard one of the girls saying:

"Eh, kenape mereka dekat sangat?"
[hey, why are they so close?]
I wanted to reply her:
"kerana muka awak begitu BUTT FUGLY =D"

LOL ><" it means "cause ur face is so BUTT FUGLY" btw =) then um, i bought Jul a single scoop BR cone =D THEN WE WENT TO TAKE PICTURES! Yes, in the lala machines. While we were editing them, i noticed that my hair looked cropped in the picture .__. it was like: Me: OMG WHERE DID MY HAIR GO??? fuckk DD= Jul: *bursts out laughing & takes pic of me editing that picture* i'm gonna label this as "where did my hair go? fuckk" =D Me: -.-" Then, yeah it was the BADUMPBADUMP of the chest moment. IN THE END WE WERE VICTORIOUS! =DDDD lol ANYWAY, guess thats all bout that. I'm pretty sure Jul'd rmbr more so yeah, feel free to check her blog for updates =)

~*~*~*~

I'm going on a trip next tuesday to Gopeng Resort ;DD cant wait. Then i hv my ballet exam on thursday in the very same week .___. fuck,i am going to fail,fuck.
I seriously cant wait for the holidays, be in only 10 days, i just really REALLY want to spend a day with Crover =\ sigh.
*patience patience*

Uhm, im guessing thats all for now. Shall blog more tmr. I got a feeling that i'll hv LOTS more to blog bout after this weekend. Hehehe.

PS: I'm pretty sure u could guess what they're bout. And yes, i still rmbr the lyrics to the whole song =)

No comments:

Post a Comment