Friday, March 5, 2010

BLOGGIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! =DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I hv seriously missed typing on my black and noisy keyboard DDD= in case u didnt noe, i was having exams hence my absence in blogging. I havent officially ended mt exams yet but I DONT CARE =)

So far i've roughly made an assumption on what i passed and what i'd fail[again]
*ahehem*Since i am i "business student" and is doing accounts. I shall apply the law of prudence first. Which means i'm gonna say what i think i'm gonna fail first xP And if ur wondering why i didnt just say that in the first place, fuck off. Its my blog =)

Subjects I am bound to f-a-i-l.
CHEM
Bio &
Bst [sorry mr francis ><]
Maths
and im guessing thats everything..

Now the subjects i THINK i will pass
ICT
Accounts
Econs! ;D

Guarantee pass
English
Malay.

.______________________.

its sad i noe. but haih what to do? xD those who had "study harder" in ur heads, again. Fuck off -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment