Monday, March 22, 2010

I believe in the sun, even when it isnt shining.
I believe in love, even when there's no one there.
And i believe in God, I believe in God
Even when, he is silent =)
-i miss singing that song in church xP-

I just realised that i havent been writing any poems lately. Prolly cause im occupied with THE COMPLETE ILLUSTRATED WORKS OF Lewis Carrol. He's the author of Alice In Wonderland btw. Thank you again Andrew for lending me the book =) its gonna be a somewhat busy week this week, cause its exams again. Lets see..

OH! I'm going to Gopeng tmr! *woots!* with my class! *double woots!* AND ANDREW CAN COME! *quadruple woots!* =DDD on a not so bright note, my oh so fabulous[excuse me while i die for saying that], fake accented class teacher's coming with. Fuckk. Ah well. As long as i dnt hv to sit with her.
I hv mock exam on wednesday at 4 .____. hv to rush again ><
And, its the actual exam the next day D= [i pray that a certain group member of mine doesnt lock us in studio B]
Friday, its everything back to normal. Ah, then i'd be a free person =D aside from the sports week the following week.
I really, really cant wait for the holidays. I wanna be able to sleep in again ><
*cough* and some other reasons too. Heh ;D

Our bet, don't forget our bet x)

No comments:

Post a Comment