Saturday, March 20, 2010

Saturday.

Today instead of having class at 9 had it at 8.30 instead, but yeah because of the dilly dallying we only started at 9 -_____- after that went to eat and went to JJ again xP
someone commented: 'u really got so much time ar?'
anyway, back home after that. I fell asleep for what half an hour? And was woken up by a call from Ching xD ahh Chingy. Mass was after that, met Dicky, Adrian, Leroy, Neil, Nigel and one mroe guy i forgot his name. I just call him fat piggy xPP and yes they were all guys, i noticed that. Brenda joined us a while after and Jul too =) then mass. I still feel awkward when wardening .___.
Anyway, went to Kizuna for dinner again =DDD

My apologies for the brief blog post, im just waiting for Jul to come over cause she's sleepin over =) oh maybe i'll blog bout one of our convos today.

Jul:Pau, i MIGHT hv to cancel tonight. Some family thing came up .___.
Pau:Omg..okay then
Jul:I'm really sorry D:
Pau:Its fine la =)
-15 mins later*
Jul:PAU! I'M COMINGGGG OVERRRRRRRRRRR!!! =D =D =D =D =D =D =D
Pau: O_____O... YAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! =D =D =D =D =D

hahaha. Random no? =)

LSS-ing to: I Miss You - Blink 182
Phrase of the day:
A double-storeyed house with 3 dogs and ac in rooms which are necessary =)

1 comment:

  1. Don't waste your time, I mean you're already, the voice inside my head ;)

    ReplyDelete