Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Gopeng trip :)

Uhm.. I'm not gonna do a detailed blog post bout today's field trip, but i'm just gonna post the "funny moments" of today.

What happened when we reached Gopeng town...
Vin: Where are we?
Me: -___- Zimbabwe
Andrew: *gasps!* there are chinese ppl in Zimbabwe! Take a picture take a picture!!
*pause*
Me: And on ur right, you will see an indian man on a bicycle.
Andrew: *turns right & gasps* Take a picture, take a picture!
Me: And on ur left, you will see a building.
Andrew: *continues looking right and says a confused* omg...
-pause-
Me: That's your right darling, i said LEFT
Andrew: OH OH!! *immediately turn to the left* O-M-G!

Another one was, after my group was the first one to complete one team building activity.
We were given a small block of styrofoam[is that how u spell it?] with a nail sticking out of it, together with that, we were given 12 nails. The objective was to make the 12 nails balance on that 1 nail. Only that 1 nail is allowed to be poked into the styrofoam, and the other nails cannot touch the styrofoam while balancing.
So yeah, after we finished and showed our finished product, Jin yelled at the top of his voice:
I TOLD YOU! I TOLD YOU ALL THAT'S HOW YOU DO IT! I TOLD YOU I TOLD YOU I TOLD YOU! *and goes on shouting that he told them*
[then he goes on a softer and yet more pathetic tone]
*sniffs* and you guys called me stupid...

HAHAHA x)

Anyway yeah, thats it from me today, all tired out.
Off i go.

No comments:

Post a Comment