Sunday, August 2, 2009

Today went to Sitiawan then went to Teluk Batik. Woke up at 6.30 am cause we were supposed to leave at 7. Half woke up brusjed my teeth,changed, got my bag & sat in the car. Continued my sleep for like another 1 and a half hours. Reached sitiawan market and had won ton mee b'fast =) Parents and uncles bought lots of food. One of my uncles even bought a watermelon lol. Headed straight to the beach after that.

At the beach, found a great spot under a tree with almost no ants. We changed, applied sunblock & headed to the water. It was a nice weather cause the sun wasn't really up yet, so yea it was nice. But in the water there were little bugs that kept on biting everyone. But it was fun still, especially with Daniel & Kelvin there [my nephews] after some time in the water we got out and had lunch. Halfway thru lunch my dad went down to the sea again, by that time the sun was out, so my mom & i decided to stay on the beach, some of my uncles fell asleep, so my father ended up going alone. Poor him >< we stayed there till like about 4.30.

We then went for dinner at this seafood place at Kg Cina. My parents ordered 'coconut water'. The turned-into-alcohol one xD my parents finally gave me a glass without giving me the look. I mean its not my first time drinking, but most of the time they give me 'the look, so yeah. Left Kg Cina around 6 smth. Reached Ipoh at around 7.30 ish. Man its good to be back in Ipoh :)

*Gosh i missed Ipoh so much after a day trip..wonder how much i'll miss Ipoh when i leave for auntralia next time..><
*still LSS-ing from I Can Wait Forever xP

No comments:

Post a Comment