Sunday, August 23, 2009

I shall blog =P

Again hols are coming to an end and i didnt do anything beneficial xP i was supposed to 'flip through' my new textbooks but knowing me i didnt. Well maybe i flipped ONE page. Haha.

I went to KL by train on tuesday came back on friday. Bought 4 new shirts xP and a book. Its really nice, well so far i've read it, its called Before I Forget by Mellissa Hill. My parents adn i also met up with my uncle and aunt for tea & with the saem uncle again for dinner before we left. Stayed in Cititel, the hotel that's connected to Midvalley Megamall. Took the train back a well took the 10.30 train. BUT. It was delayed by 20 minutes =.= finally started journey at 11.10 and reached ipoh at around 2 am. By the time i went home bathed and all that and finally got to sleep was about 2.45. Next day i woke up at 8am [=.=] to go for class. Then yeah the rest of the day was like any other saturday :P

No comments:

Post a Comment