Thursday, August 6, 2009

=.=

Before bed...

Stayed up till 2 in the morning chatting with Hui Zen and Maverick about random stuff =P at long last couldn't take it anymore, signed out, got ready for bed, PLOP-ed & fell asleep.

Later...
Woke up later today at 10.30. Got ready for the day and watched some tv. I felt really tired & really blur. I thought it was a phase cause it was morning. But it wasn't.THE WHOLE DAY i felt that way. Even in the afternoon when it was friggin hot. Even after about 4 cold showers I thought it'd do the trick. But it didn't. Gah.The weird thing is, that I only felt like sleeping, but when i tried to actually sleep I just feel uncomfortable & wake up again.Gosh. I only managed to wake up after class today. *cause we laughed like hell with Miss Tan =P*

Um well guess thats it for today =)

LSS-ing from Times of Your Life - Joanna Wang =)

No comments:

Post a Comment