Thursday, August 27, 2009

Sigh.

Haa..lately i've been listening to music like more than usual. English,korean,hindi,indonesian..yeah pretty much all those languages. And i just noticed that i haven't been LSS-ing in a while until i,well,LSS-ed just now =P

Am currently LSS-ing from this korean song titled Because I'm A Girl - Kiss. There's this part in the song where a girl talks. And she's like telling to herself what she wanted the guy to know. And there's this one part where she says

Actually, I dont want you to be happy..
What if you find another girl who's prettier than me,
And you both live happily together?
What if you forget me?
Thinking of that hurts me so much..
So much that i want to die.


Okay its a bit emo,or maybe for some of you its VERY emo. But think about it. Isnt it true? I mean if u really liked that person & u shared a lot together..dont you think at least a fragment from that text goes in your mind?

Forgive me it just got me thinking. Heh. LSS-ing person here okay? Anyway guess that's it for now. Might blog again later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment