Sunday, August 16, 2009

"Grounded"

Since my parents & i got the sms saying that Jusco's been tested positive for H1N1, my parents & i stayed at home the whole day. My mom almost cried when she heard her only shopping place has been invaded by H1N1.

Today's happenings...

In church
My 'mom'[aka Mary Ann Lim] dragged me all the way from one end of the hall just to meet my 'grandpa'[everyone calls him Don] My god it was embarrassing =.= i mean there you can see that your friend's hanging out with her boyfriend and suddenly you get shoved right in front of them. Luckily 'grandpa' understands Mary Ann's randomness.

During S.S.
Mr Andrews today, thank god yet again, can't stand another class with catherine catherine. Oh & if your wondering why i said catherine twice well its not a typo. That's what we really call her behind her back. [Its cause during the penang camp, we ALL got name tags, even the facilitators. So there were two women with the names 'catherine'. So some smart fella put on one tag "Catherine" and on the other "Catherine 2". So yeah. You figure out the rest ;)]

Choir
Nothing much la today's choir session. Melvin and joel joined us today. *lol dengar macam tak tau apa celebrity*

At home
Played Sims 2 till my uncle came over. Had a friggin nice homecooked dinner. *woots for daddy's cooking and mommy's baking ;D*

My mom's excuse to bake cupcakes AND pau was simply "Well since Jusco's off limits for today, might as well just bake" lol. Jusco should be off limits more often xPPP

So yeah that's pretty much it for today. Till next time. Cheerios ;D

Today's LSS song[s]: singalongsong - Khalil Fong
Addicted - Simple Plan
Sweet Dream - Beyonce

No comments:

Post a Comment