Thursday, July 30, 2009

Land of the Lost.

Went to watch Land of the Lost with Maverick today. It was shit funny. I especially like the giant bug sucking his blood part. Heh. U'll have to watch it to noe what im talking bout >:) We had some time to kill before the movie, so Maverick got to do the one thing he used the 'Please' word for. Snooker. I got some snapshots of him & his concentration..




im too lazy to upload all. So yea this is the by far the best one. Cause he couldnt stop moving. heh =P

Anyway we ended up late for the movie. Kinda. Before we went in Mav bought a combo set AND a hotdog. And damn did he put a lot of ketchup:O During the movie i could smell the ketchup from my seat. Lol. Anyway the movie *as mentioned above* was shit funny. My gosh i think my cheeks almost froze. Amongst the laughter, i heard a very familiar laugh. A laugh owned by someone i knew since year 7. Jason Ooi. Yeap you heard me. Anyway half way through the movie the box of popcorn fell on Mav. Hehehe. I wonder why...*innocent*
After the movie we just walked around for a while, while we finished our Coke :) i was supposed to meet my parents at the supermarket. Mav was kind enough to teman me. So we searched to WHOLE supermarket twice to fine that my parents were outside the supermarket =.=" Anyway Mav got to meet my parents & my parents finally got to noe who Maverick was. Lol. So yea thats that till i went home.


When i got home, i turned on the tv & so happened Phineas & Ferb was on. And it was playing the episode when they sing that totally meaningless but one of my favourite songs. Heh =D "What a stroke of luck" as the English would say ;)
In case you dont noe what song that is, here: Link
*i just picked any link on youtube*


So yeah thats all for today :)

currently LSS-ing from I Can Wait Forever - Simple Plan

No comments:

Post a Comment