Monday, August 30, 2010

Yeah..

Okay so currently i've crossed out items on my to do list
- find a new empty tissue box
- decorate new found tissue box
- make bookmark 
with favourite bible passage
- start packing cause we hv a 15 item list to bring
kill Queenie [still wrong list]
- go over list after packing.



I watched Grown Ups today with Jasmin, Vinny, Niki & Kshitij. Got to catch up with them x) That movie is shit funny. Whoever wants to watch it stop thinking & watch it. Anyway yeah Kshitij was telling us about his many adventures with Daniel, Kevin Hong Yan & the rest of the chinese gang when they went to KL. What bothered me the most is that his parents let him. I mean they hardly let him go out with friends yet they let him go off to KL. Thats like ur parents letting u hv sex but not letting u hv a boyfriend/girlfriend! .___. mhh anyway yeah i had fun still. Uhm. Yeah thats all. Bye.


I find it unfair how i invite people to read my blog
But they dnt let me read their blog. 
Maybe i should just uninvite them.

No comments:

Post a Comment