Saturday, August 7, 2010

Finally

Finally i got to go out with a friend, finally i got to go out at all [.__.], finally got to go out with Julianne [<3] & finally got my new pointe shoes! Ahhh been waiting ages for them. Now i can take pictures with them =D 
I'm very happy with today's "lute" xD
Tmr AV room! =D oh this'll be classic, must rmbr to let William sit near us, by near i mean within earshot. & Pinto too =D
Um, lets see what else...
windowshopwindowshopwindowshopwindowshopwindowshopwindowshop!
sry .____. thats all i can really think abt..
um, i hv a terrible sore throat, so bad that my scream-till-i-hv-to-close-my-eyes voice volume, is ur normal everyday voice volume. But i dont care =D if i did, then i wouldnt hv gotten to eat the jelly ice drink & whatever nonsense i ate today with Jul =D 
I ate so much cough mixture at one go this afternoon & fell asleep while watching tv, luckily Jul called me, if not i would've missed our outing.
If u are sitting there reading this & thinking to urself that this blog post sounds like i'm listing out stuff, then give urself a pat on the back cause that is EXACTLY WHAT I'M DOING =D if that thought never crossed ur mind, slap urself & WAKE UP :)


Well, guess thats it for now. I'll, blog again tmr. Hopefully ;P


has it ever occured to u that,
maybe, possibly, 
in some weird but wonderful way, 
that even scientists cannot understand why,
& words even poets cannot describe,
that i love you?
<3 

2 comments: