Monday, August 23, 2010

Dreams .____.

19/8/10
I woke up & was in an unfamiliar place. I somehow ended up in college with Jul. Then we were walking around checking the out the place. Then there was a big riot all of a sudden. Like somehow we fast forwarded to somewhere in the middle of the term. There were a lot of students going everywhere. Then i saw Jul & she looked furious with me. Shortly she gave me a call & she told me she didnt want to be friends with me anymore >< & hung up. Then, sudden blurness. I woke up knowing i just had a dream. But i didnt actually wake up. Instead i woke up from a dream IN my dream >< i knew this cause i 'woke up' to the same college surroundings. I was relieved in my dream & wanted to tell Jul, but instead i met this new girl, i cant rmbr her face but i noe we've not met before. Ever. but i rmbr we were laughing so i guess we got along well. One moment i was laughing with the new girl the next i was in a bike shop. Comparing prices & asking the guy how much a 'no brand bike' was compared to a branded one like Yamaha. "well, one's 158 & the other's 183" yes, he said those figures. then i somehow was in a car with my parents telling them about the bike prices. I really really woke up this time.


20/8/10
There was an old man, the grumpy & never smiling kind, & following him was a boy, about my age. I've never seen the boy before but i do rmbr that he had fair skin & was quite handsome. They kept on going after my stuff cause apparently i was in a race with my parents.idk if they were competitors or not but they were just always after my stuff. Then we, parents & i, had to find this book. I found it & tried to avoid the man & his follower. Blurness again. But i do rmbr yelling out "i knew it! I just knew you were gonna take it from me!". I also rmbr yelling at the old man & the boy, saying how much i hated them & how much they disgusted me or smth like that. Whatever it was, i was pissed. At them. I turn to the boy & asked him why he was doing this & he just smiles at me. Then somehow i saw my cousin .___. in the bookshop lining up to pay. Idk why but i apologised to him about my behavior, he said smth but i can't rmbr what. I woke up.


*copied from the notes i wrote, on the same days i had the dreams, from my phone & yes i do notice that my 2nd dream was more epic than the first*

No comments:

Post a Comment