Thursday, September 2, 2010

Oh no.

Camp's like a day away & i've already packed 90% of my stuff .__. really i hope this camp's gonna be a good one cause its gonna be the last camp the form 4's are gonna hv together. & if its boring then i'll hate camerons even more than i already do. I shall let u all read my To Bring list because its just oh so boring.


Things to bring:
- BIBLE [because we're So gonna use it every waking moment of the camp]
- Journal [which, is the exercise book for SS we never use xP]
- Pens, colour pencil [gonna bring my WHOLE pens case muahahaha >:D]
- Cellophane tape
- Glue
- Scissors [to trim ppl's hair while they're sleeping *evil laugh* lol]
- Sheets of coloured A4 paper [how many? Don't noe, they didnt mention .__. So imma bring 2 pink & 2 yellow cause thats all i hv xD]
- Shawl/sarong/scarf 
- Bookmark [yes my awesome one :D]
- Cut figure of a girl/boy [who wants to bet the guys will cut a guy while the girls will cut a girl hmm?]
- 1 white paper plate [.___. where the HELL am i gonna get ONE paper plate?]
- Vitamins [dont need :)]
- Bathroom slippers [dont bother xP]
- Wrapped tissue box [CHECK! :D]
- Socks [um. Maybe one pair]


So there you hv it. Obviously the []-ed comments were mine xP sigh i really hope the bus ride's gonna be smooth. OH PANADOL! :O *adds onto to bring list*
"All handphones will be confiscated at the beginning of the camp" well yeah ok i'll surrender my phone. I didnt mention which of my phones i'll surrender though x)

No comments:

Post a Comment