Friday, February 5, 2010

T.G.I.F. :)

Yes, its friday. At long last its the weekend again. Whats so awesome bout this weekend? There's no homework =D hehee yes im thankful for that. Anyway, unlike every other friday, this one had to end on a slightly sour note.

It all happened in maths...
My math teacher gave us some exercises to do from the book. I didnt get how to do it at first so yeah i was asking Nikki but she didnt noe either so we asked Andrew. She,my math teacher, said "If you cannot finish it then its gonna be homework. And im sure u wouldnt want homework right?". So Nikki and i thought oh okay if we dnt finish then its homework, fine. Halfway doing, someone else passed up. Immediately she said "oh looks like ur the only one who's going home on time". Nikki and i were like, wtf? But yeah we were trying to just finish the work. When we were almost done, Andrew points out that what we've been doing was wrong. OMG. We freaked. So in the end, Nikki and i were like the last to leave. =_____= Mehh. Hate maths. ANYWAY. Shant let that put we off, it is the weekend after all =)

CNY's a comin' =DD HEHEE hellooo ang paus ;D i find it a bit ironic that this year's CNY falls on the same day is Valentine's Day. I hate Valentine's Day. Not that i have anything against it, i just had bad experiences with it so yeah, im usually a little glum on that day. But this year i'll have to look happy cause its CNY. "I have to look happy because CNY falls on a date i hate.____.". That just popped into my mind. Oh well, at least after it all i wont be as broke as i am now.

Speaking of cash, i am in need of a job. Lots of ppl say "work for ur dad". Well now i say, i need a job that PAYS. In CASH. Sigh, main prob is i dnt hv transport. I'm bleeding 16 and im of legal age to get a motorbike. But NO~ parents are against bikes =_= just my luck. Anyway, guess i'll hv to wait. Again. Cause patience is a virtue, thats what my mom said. Yeah, that made me feel oh-so-much better. Note the sarcasm.



I'm not talking to u cause u lied about ur time, and i spent the whole day wondering how the hell u got ur bluff time XPP

2 comments: