Monday, February 8, 2010

HELL YEAH I HATED YOU.
Like isnt that OBVIOUS?
U fucking broke my HEART and now cause of YOU
I cant sleep properly anymore.
WHY?
Cause there are still days when i wake up in the middle of the fucking night crying.
Crying tears that you never deserved.
You shredded my heart,
Into a million pieces,
You ungrateful bastard.

But.
Yeah ur right.
I am happier now.
And in a way,
I'm glad that whatever we were happened.
Cause now,
I noe what that kind of pain feels like.
So thank you.

1 comment:

  1. It is most difficult being in my position to know all this. But I guess can't deny the truth that has been around all along.
    All I can say is, just leave the past as it is, look forward to the future. And you know you have two shoulders here to cry on to, ready now and always.

    ReplyDelete