Saturday, February 20, 2010

Quote Post

Mehh, lately i've been reading lots of quotes. And i mean A LOT OF QUOTES. Way, way, WAYY more than before. So i thought. I'd put a few here xP They may not be of any relevance for me now, but i just like them so yeah. Screw u if u think my heart's broken ;D

...................................................................................
Girls were born knowing how destructive the truth could be.
They learned to hold it in, tamp it down, like gunpowder in
an old fashioned gun. Then they let it explode in your face, on a
November day in the rain.


i know you
your lonely, you need someone to want you.
well i do want you,
so be brave and want me back.

One day you're jumping in puddles and the next
thing you know, 30 years have passed and
you're telling your kids to walk around them.
Everyone is taught to look both ways before
crossing the street and to talk quietly in
a library but noone ever really learns anything that
matters like how to keep breathing when your
heart breaks in half.


I'm hoping for the day you meet a girl who treats people
like you do. I hope you fall for her, and I hope she makes
you think she fell for you too. And while you're planning
your life together, I hope she gets up and walks right out
your front door. I hope you never see her again, and I
hope that breaks your fucking heart.


dont, cry your eyes out over him.
because he lied when he said he loved you,
because some people would die to be where you are,
theyd die just to know someone would care enough just
to lie to them, to give them that whole drama, so dont cry,
be happy, some people dont even get given the time of
day,
nevermind a whole story of lies.


Guy: Its so hard to figure you girls out, ur all just so complicated
Girl: And that's what makes
us so fuckin awesome


[compliments to me on the last quote ;D]

This is Pauline saying:
Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment