Sunday, February 21, 2010

Quote Post #2

Why is it raining? Cause the sky is crying. Why is the sky crying? Cause it feels how much i miss you, so the clouds got so touched they started crying for me.
[compliments to me ;D]

Love is blind cause most people only see what's on the outside and not what she is for inside out
[compliments to Mav ;D]
i’m here. not because i’m supposed to be here or because i’m trapped
here,but because i’d rather be with you than anywhere else in the world.


i've noticed that if you look carefully at someones eyes,
during the first five seconds that they start to look at you,
the truth of their feelings will shine through for an instant
before it starts to flicker away.

it made you feel a way you’ve never felt before, and I’m
all you need and that you never want more. Then you’d
say all of the right things without a clue but you’d save
the best for last, like I’m the one for you.

cause if one day you wake up, and find that you're missing
me, and your heart starts to wonder where on this earth i
could be, thinking maybe you'll come back to the place that
we'd meet. Then you'll see me waiting for you on the corner of the street.

If your whole world was to fall down around you,
i would be here to help you pick everything back up, no matter what.

When I'm weak, I draw strength from you and when you're
lost, I know how to change your mood. and when I'm down,
you breathe life over me and even though we are miles
apart, we are each other's destiny.

You know, you never really give up on love. You just
get tired and force yourself not to want it. But still,
deep inside of you, there will be that one person,
who will always take your breath away.

you're the face I see here in the crowd, and
the beating of my heart moves faster now.
you're always on my mind, every minute of
the day and I'm hanging onto every word you say.

i want to know what you are thinking when you
look at me and smile. i keep thinking of how much
i love talking to you, how good you look when you
smile, how much i love your laugh. i daydream
about you off and on, replaying pieces of our
conversation, laughing at funny things that you said
or did. i've memorized your face and the way that you
look at me. i catch myself smiling again at what i imagine.

I believe in love, in arguing, in jamming out by yourself in the

car. I believe in smiling til your cheeks hurt and laughing until

you cry. I believe in having someone tell you you're beautiful,


dancing in the rain, and miracles. I believe in second chances,

even if you've completely screwed up.

End of Quote Post #2

3 comments:

  1. Compliments to me ;D Sorry, cant help but to be indulgent =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh eleh. and you call ME perasan pssh! xP

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is not perasan. Since someone mentioned me can't help but to feel bangga right. Lol.

    ReplyDelete