Sunday, January 25, 2009

Potential journal entry =P

Hello again. Yes i am back =D

lol
first of all i'd like to thank the ppl who became my followers and for the comments for my poem.
I LOVE U ALL!
*ahem* y-ea.

anyway in this blog i thought i'd just tell u whats goin on in my life so far.
*Mr Raj this may go into my journal =P*

hmm..lets see..

So far as u can see i've gotten 2 followers and i am totally and utterly grateful.
I've been taking facebook's mini quizzes again. Its weird how ppl can think of so many types of quizzes. E.g. What kind of smile do u hv, what do ppl see in ur eyes, what fruit r u. These r few of the more sane ones. Some weird ones include what drug r u and theres even one that tell u how fucked up u are.
Amazing aint it? Maybe I should make one..hehe..oh wait i think i did..lol

anyway putting that aside uh..i guess i'll just crap out what comes into my brain =)

I'm still sick if anyone cares, my cough's better and now i'm able to get at least 2 hours of sleep. Erm my now in aussie friend has made contact with me via handphone. I have not touched any of my hw for the holidays =P and..i am currently listenting to Claire de Lune by Enigma.

-sigh-

You noe whats funny? [well for me in the dry humour way] i find myself very..unchanged for a person of 15. I mean looking at my friends i can see them changing. As in personality wise. They've become more matured in ways. As for me I feel as though i'm stuck. I mean here i am enjoying lollies and any random sweet stuff there they are eating granola bars and all that. I. FEEL. LIKE. A. MISFIT. sigh~
Oh well. I guess thats just how i am. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment