Tuesday, January 20, 2009

18/01/09

Tears? Why am i crying? He already said that I wasn't worth his tears and yet here i am crying my eyes out while typing this down.

Yes, my friends were right. You is nothing but a jerk. I should've known that you are and always will be one of those rich brats, who enjoy making the lives of people whose parents dont have a 'status' or own big cars miserable. I was stupid not to trust my friends. Why did i ever doubt them?
Why?! Because i was stupid enough to bloody hope that You would be different. But as always i was wrong. To you i'm just this toy. One day your all nice and before i knew it. I was under the bed. Alone and forgotten. Do you seriously expect me to just forgive you like that?

Well in case you havent noticed i'm human too you know. Yes. I DO bleed and yes i DO cry. I'm not a machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment