Friday, January 30, 2009

Grr!

Ok. I'm sure all of u have gotten one of those times when u just feel like killing ur mom yes? Well, I got another one from mine yday.

I went to my teacher's hse together with my friends and they suggested we go 2 jusco. So yea i agreed, but i didnt tell my mom. So when she came to pick me up in jusco, her face was so black i thought she got burnt. "Who said u could go to jusco in the first place? You know how much i hate to come to jusco during holidays!" Then she goes on for another few minutes sayin the same sentences. Then she ends with. "I don't like u to always hang out in jusco, dont u have a home?! I want u to end up like ur cousin" [my cousin's this girl who literally turned from a nice girl to a s-l-u-t. I'm not shitting u] and just because THAT person always hangs in jusco, my mom thinks that i'll become one just cause i went to jusco w/o tellin her =.=

Then my mo's like all ok until my dad got home. Then she tells him bout the BIG crime i commited. Then she like turned to me and asked.

"Who did u go with? You went with ur boyfriend didnt u?"

That really pissed me off. If she werent my mom i would've swore. "NO. Wth. I went with my friends.." [then i start to mention theire names] then i just walk off.

What the fuck man. Yes i'm wrong for not telling her i was goin to jusco but how could she accuse me of smth like that? Did she honestly think i'd go to jj w/o tellin her just to go meet my boyfriend?[which i dnt have btw] COME ON MOM I'M NOT LIKE THAT U'VE KNOWN ME FOR 15 YEARS.

UGH!!!

But -sigh- no matter what. She's still my mom. And i guess i still love her...
But i didnt say i forgive her yet ;P

1 comment: