Friday, January 23, 2009

My First Poem.

Eating ice cream on a hot day
Brought back memories of that day
Do you remeber?
Or do u want them to just fade away?

It was just an ordinary day
When u came up to me just to say
"I like u, i really really do"
And with that i didnt noe what to do.

I try to speak but nothing comes out
And at that moment I felt like passing out
I close my eyes and imagine your face
Then realizing that my heart was at a frightening pace

Looking back i still dont noe why
You left me without saying goodbye
Was it 'cause of the girl across the lane?
Maybe thats why you kept glancing out the window pane.

I try to hold back the tears
But like raindrops
They kept on falling
I dont noe why, but its the most uncontrollable feeling

As I silently sat in the hall
I suddenly felt shaken
I must've been mistaken
But did i just hear someone call?

As I walked to my window
I almost broke down crying
Because there you were
all smiles and laughing

I half expected you to turn
So that i could see your face
But my heart started to burn
Because there by your side
I spotted a new face




*I apologize for the weird ending. I had to modify it coz the old one was very lame. =P hope u like it >< *

3 comments:

  1. whoa!! so good arh u making poems.. even i can't man TT... ahha! nice poem btw =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've to agree with sleeepy head here.
    I was never a poetry fan but I like it =)

    ReplyDelete