Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Go but come back.

First of all my apologies for my previous post. I just felt...well emo. lol. And also for not being able to update.

Anyway.

I have the greatest news ever. My friend is going to Australia and he may not be coming back. How great is that? *sarcasm*

To my friend if ur reading this:
Have a safe trip. Enjoy urself. And..
YOU BETTER COME BACK!
If not...
I will kill you
:D hehe.

We got a new classmate on monday. Her names Holly. She's ok i mean she isnt the one-look-u-noe-she's-bitchy type. So far i guess she likes it here.

-sigh- oh yes i guess i should explain my previous post.

I'm beginning to think that my love life is like cursed or maybe i'm just destined to pick the wrong guys. Yes. I noe i'm still too young to be thinking about relationships and should b focusing on my studies..blah blah. But i'm 15. Its like..i dunno. This default feeling i get. Heck all teens feel it. Anyway we had a bloody fitness test briefing on monday and now my shoulders and legs hurt. And i have freaking class today. How am i going to dance? Yes i take dance lessons. Ballet to be exact. And DONT you dare think its this thingy where you do gay steps, well let me tell you. Those steps may look gay but they may b hard to do. lol. hahahahahahaha. that was funny. but seriously ballet isnt gay..most of the time :]

2 comments:

  1. wHat will happen to ur friend if he doesn't come back??

    ReplyDelete
  2. like i said. i will kill that person. muahahaha

    ReplyDelete