Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Oh how awesome.
Just when you thought that its gonna be a normal day
HELLO.
It turns out with me being irritated again.
Hate. Hate. HATE being yelled at.
Its not that i keep grudges or that im mad at myself or some crap like that.
Its just that fact that i got yelled at.
It seriously pisses the fuck outta me.

So you. The bitch who yelled at me. Don't worry. Im not mad. I just fucking hate you for yelling thats all :]

Yes im a bitch. But hey, thats how you survive in hellholes.

2 comments:

  1. thats because you guys kept talking in her class and people like me and usama etc who actually want to study get disturbed. on top of that you didnt do any of her work and then made faces at her. you give no respect to a good teacher who is trying her best. i am disgusted. and now you badmouth her?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ur always disgusted. Ur disgusted at the whole bloody world. Just cause you cant hv things ur way ur 'disgusted' or 'annoyed'. And sides. I knew u were gonna say smth like that. For your information. Its MY blog. So i can say whatever the hell i want. And OF COURSE ur 'disgusted' at me. You're never on my side. ur always against me. Honestly, i dnt get what's ur problem or why u even read my blog posts in the first place.

    ReplyDelete