Friday, January 1, 2010

Dead.

First things first. I noe its late but thanks everyone for coming for my bday thingy x) had a great great time x)
For more info about it please proceed to clicking the link under the name Mav :]

....................
The day after my bday thing i went out with the one and only Julianne Chin. I went over to Jul's hse there i met Shalini and Viva [sorry if i mispelt ur names ><] Anyway after bermake-uping and getting into the car. Thats when the story begins. She took me to Parade, and we were debating whether or not to go to Kenny Rogers or Sushi King for lunch. We did make a plan in the end. But we settled for popcorn first XD omg the popcorn at parade's awesome. There's like way more caramel than the on in jj. Guess what sombody wnated to do eversince we got to Parade. RIDE THE ELEVATORS! So yeah off we went, me with a warm box of popcorn in my hand. We went all the way up to the roof the moment the doors open[and before i knew what was happening]my excited friend's hand went BAM on my popcorn =O the friggin lift was full of popcorn XD naturally we composed ourselves and stepped out of the lift and burst into a fit of laughter. Then we caught another lift and went down again :) LUNCH at Sushi King was...funny XD like there was a surprise. Shall not blog bout that cause thats meant for Jul and i. *coughrolliepollieolliecough* XD oh yes. Jul paid for lunch ;D 72 bucks .____. so after lunch we decided to hunt for the two missing girls[who split with us to go with their boyfriendsx)]OMG it took us so bloody long to look for the place they were at. At last we found it. It took us a good 20 mins to look for it. And we spent hardly 5 mins there. Lol. Let's just say it wasnt comforting at all. After that..what did we do after tha-OH haha thats 18 above x) sorry. But did learn that one costs like what. 300 bloody bucks .___. some more some smartass fella said "ey i think 30 bucks enough. We go and check how much then we come back to buy the tshirts" HAH surprise surprise x)
Later on we went to Why Why Bookstore to try this chocolate fondue thing. Yes we went to a bookstore to hv fondue so anyway. Im telling u i laughed so hard and long that the whole shop could only hear our little giggles. Even the waiters[omg the waiters xD] we getting a little worried. So we chugged down man handled fruits and hot man's shit in liquid shit XD after that somebody pointed out "OH look pauline! Rabbit shit cake! And bird poop soup!" ROFLMAO. I cramped in places i didnt even noe i could cramp XD After that..we went for a hairwash. The guy who did my hair[i noticed that everytime i go to a salon to wash my hair with Jul a guy always does my hair .___.]was gentle in a way. But he did a fabulous job with my hair. Loved it so much xD Again Jul paid. Basically Jul paid for everything exept the popcorn xD Thank you again Jul for the AWESOME xinfinity day out ;)
....................
I seriously thank all the times when i has internet or even a computer in my house. Being internetless and computerless all together really sucks. All cause my hse is under renovation. Worse part is. My dad decides to put the computer in my room. So everyday i get to see the computer but i cant bloody use it =.= curses.
....................
Merry Xmas everyone! :D
yes i noe its a little too late but i was internetless. So sue me.
....................
Happy New Year everyone :) may u hv a great 2010!
And happy 2nd Monthevesary Crover :)

ha...i think thats basically it. Aside from me dying at home. Gah 2 weeks.
Bah, what am i saying? Its not that bad, pssh I can survive that;D
*inside: AHH FUCK IT. Just bloody kill me already GAH -.-*
Jul i hope u get better. Since u got ur new ipod s wont be expecting an sms from u later then xP
Yes this is a long post i had a lot to say. And sides. I dnt noe when i'll be getting internet again so yeah.
Goodnight world.

No comments:

Post a Comment