Sunday, January 31, 2010

Crashed.

Ugh. Effing hate it when my comp crashes. Well at least mummy's nice enough to lend me her laptop :D

Hmm lets see. Where do i begin? Oh yes, today in ss, being the appointed activities person in my ss class, we didnt hv lessons. Instead, we played "wink". Its a very um. Interesting to see how the guys "guarded" the girls. I shall explain the rules another time :) so basically it was 2 hours of giggling during ss today. Fun :) Oh yeah, i forgot to mention, before we could head to the hall to play our game, Mr Retarded just HAD to frigging come into my class. He gave us the "i am doing voluntary work" lecture and throughout the whole time of the lecture everyone was giving him the, "then why the fuck are you still here?!". I mean seriously, if you tell us that u could be at home drinking coffee or going out with ur gayfriends then, by all means, GO! Why stay here??? -________-

Choir came next and of all people a had to sit next to *cringe* Ashley. I'm telling you if my ears had hands they'd be slapping themselves. Thank God choir was short.

Come to the somewhat highlight of the day. Youth meeting, started off with des going kinda emo. But the all of a sudden HE CAME BACK TO LIFE! O.O so yeah we discussed stuff and we got our lenten campaign t-shirts =D then it was okay, Dicky was being himself so yeah its always entertaining to see him do that xP
anyway after that, smth happened and i somehow ended up with Isaac's phone and yeah there was some great chase. Then when im finally relieved of that, i find out that some ARSE named DESMOND decides to steal my bag =.= then halfway chasing i come to hear that jul's shoes were missing .____. so it was basically like this. I was chasing demons for my bag, isaac was chasing julianne AND i for his phone, julianne was chasing isaac back for her shoes and aaron was on the sidelines doing idk what.
*blinkblink* yeah thats pretty much it. Guess thats all for now =)

I miss you this much *points to somewhere far*

No comments:

Post a Comment