Thursday, January 14, 2010

._______.

I feel so effing tired and i don't noe why. And i still hv class later. Fuck.

Oh, i noticed smth. Now that im in year 10, i think the urge to actually study's kicking in. Due to my 2 weeks of internetlessness i started studying BST and econs. Then yeah it faded.

Then today.

During accounts, i actually could do the accounts right. Then CHEM. Omg. Ok, for one thing i HATE chem. I can never get anything bout it into my head. BUT TODAY. Fung ZaL Yiah gave us this exercise and I ACTUALLY GOT IT O.O at the end of the lesson my head hurt from accounts and chem added together. Its either that or its cause i didnt bring my food to school today so i was kinda hungry and sleepy. Or maybe its both .______. huh. Whatever x)

House renovations are done :D the house looks so..new now o.o its like i cant recognize it anymore XD

LSS-ing to: Honey Bee - Zee Avi

No comments:

Post a Comment