Thursday, December 10, 2009

Excitement.

Its prom tmr =D can't believe that its tmr. Smth i've been looking forward to since the beginning of the year. And i cant believe the massive change in 'scenes' if u know what i mean regarding my dates >.< Anyway. Why-ohwtfiswrongwithu-why is Melenie of all ppl dreading this =( oh well. I noe that she'll still hv a great time ;)
[don't get me wrong. i'm not a friggin slut! >_<]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Today i taught Jul smth that changed her life i guess? Anyway it was smth that she was really excited about anyway. And no, i still dnt know why some ppl find it addictive. In return she taught me how to use a lighter xP haha. Jul and i also did our nails at my hse. She's really got no patience with cotton wool i found out xD
p.s. Jul, i got better at it xD


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anyway. Since u told me abt it. I'll rent anger as well. Why the hell would he say that? I mean its not like he's got a supermodel's body. heck, he doesnt even hv a body anymore! It was consumed by fat. Yes FAT. Best part is u expect her to take it lightly? Well fuck you. Would you like it if anyone said that to you? Oh wait i forgot. Dumbass dipshits like you dont deserve parents.
You. Yes,YOU,the dipshit at the back. If u even TRY to talk to her i swear i'll slap u first. If i'm not in a good mood..then. Lets just say that u'd wanna keep a certain area protected. Cause i'm wearing heels tmr. :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

LSS-ing to: Laugter In The Rain - Neil Sedaka
btw...
I LOVE YOU
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment