Friday, December 4, 2009

Arite. Sicne there's noting else to do i shall blog. So far i have survived 7 hours and 40 mins of being without my parents. No i did not hurt myself in any way. Went to the gym with Elaine at bout 3.30, we went to ISC's gym. I know why go so far when my gym's so nearby? Answer's simply cause its free for both of us at ISC. And we get to eat XP So yeah stayed there till bout 5.30ish. Came home had a bath and well settled down for a movie. G Force. Its a pretty awesome movie. So now, i'm kinda trying to figure out what i'm gonna do till about 9ish then my uncle's gonna pick me up for dinner. Then i'll hv to deide what i'm gonna do after dinner when i get home. During the time i had before i watched the movie, i composed the first verse and the chorus of Vanilla Twilight on my organ =P its not much i know its just that. No biggie =)

Gah. Why is it when you have all the time and freedom, is the time the world is at its peak of being boring? Mehh.

No comments:

Post a Comment