Monday, November 16, 2009

To: My one and only sister

Its your birthday today, so Happy Birthday! And i'm sorry from the very bottom of my heart that i wasn't able to visit you today, but you know that i love you.
I cant believe its been 7 years since you left. It really did just feel like yesterday. Me waking up and seeing you smile while you were sleeping always made my day =) i know it seems like i'm jealous at times but really i'm not. I just needed attention sometimes xP i loved to make you smile and i hated to see you cry, thats why i always carried a toy with me, in case you needed cheering up. In other words, in case you cried. Which,tbh,was quite often at your age at that time x) but never the less,it didn't bother me.
I know i've never told you this, and i'm gonna say it right here and now. I love you and i really miss you and don't you ever think that i don't think about you xP
I wish you were here with me now so that we'd be able to eat the cake, that mommy would've made, together and you'd be able to wear the new clothes daddy would've bought for you. Oh well whatever it is. I'm sure we'll all be together again soon.

I Love You Beth <3

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All i can say now is wish her a very happy birthday & hope that she's much happier in another place =)
    Elizabeth: And i'll take very good care of your sister too =D If not you can punish me more than she already has xP

    ReplyDelete
  3. mav: gosh mav x) dnt make me blush in front of my sister.
    beth: ur ever loving koko aye? x)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why blush? Haha. True werd. I'll let her punish me IF i do hurt u.
    Her ever loving koko? o.O Lol.

    ReplyDelete