Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Mehh,i'm certain im getting enough sleep, and yet i still feel tired. Like i can just plop on my bed and fall asleep. This afternoon for instance, i was reading this book on my bed, it was about 4 ish i think. It felt like i i just stopped to blink, but next thing i knew, i opened my eyes to see my room ceiling and my clock displaying the time: 5.30pm. I bleeding fell asleep without knowing it! Mhh =__= good thing was after that unexpected nap, i felt more awake so yeah i actually went through the rest of the day not blur :D until now. Eh heh. Guess it has an expiry date.

Currently LSS-ing to Kiss Me by Sixpence None the Richer. Old song yes i know, but still. Its nice. Jul recommended Vanilla Twilight and Fireflies by Owl City yday. Again Jul u nvr fail to recommend nice songs =)

~Kiss me beneath the milky twilight
Lead me out on the moonlit floor
Lift your open hand
Strike up the band and make the fireflies dance
Silver moon's sparkling
So kiss me~

No comments:

Post a Comment