Friday, November 6, 2009

Ahh..freedom =) well not exactly but yeah its close enough since its a friday x) Anyway nothing much to blog about actually. My main reason was cause i wanted to post some pics both taken by me and from the net =) oh and for exams all i can say is...i THINK i can pass all ><>

*btw if YOU are reading this, i can kiss my A* goodbye and its not gonna snow in ipoh x( sorry..*


Anyway back to the pics =)


;] i find this very very true though the search is agonizing at times



i can do that! =D haha i like this pic

AND FOR THE FINAL PIC *DRUM ROLL*




HAHA XD TADAAA! =DDD

i'm sorry i couldnt help myself xPP
<33~~

2 comments:

  1. =__________=" Shall I spell out ur chinese name? >.<"
    When the hell was this taken anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No fair, julianne got to type ur initials out xP
    Haih. & no, i was completely awake then ;)
    Imy already crover..

    ReplyDelete