Thursday, November 19, 2009

Almost..

Its thursday and i still hv no idea what i'm gonna do when holidays start. Well obviously its gonna be study study study and prolly some outings in between and class too. Really gotta buck up since people say that i'm an intelligent girl.[thank u again sir for repeating that nice comment].

Anyway...parents evening today. Yes, for the first time in the 15 years i've been in school, i attended my very first parents evening. Normally its just my parents cause well, thats the whole point of it isnt it? Parents evening? Anyway it wasnt that bad. Actually it wasnt bad at all. My parents met Ms Maria who said good things and that i just need to buck up. Then went to Mr Raj,good comments there cause i jumped up 2 grades for english :) Mrs I was next and well, she said pretty much what all the teachers my parents met today. "Study more.." my mom went to see Mrs Jeen as well. My gosh, i almost fainted when she said that she said that i always do her work. "I was surprised at her marks cause i always see her do her homework and the work in class" well yeah,cause what i do in class was prolly the homework she gave the day before. Eh heh :D After that was Mr Francis,who even apologized to me after his remarks that i was lazy and weak in econs and bst. [again thank u sir x)] Mom didnt bother going to the wanton cause my mom noes that i hate hate HATE chemistry so yeah. Overall: it was a good parents evening. Parents didnt even nag me. Mom nagged at me only in front of the teachers. Like omg ryt? x)

Smth really epic happened today. I was walking back to class with Crover and Daniel wanted to pass infront of me. But he looked up,stopped,stared,said sorry and walked the other way. It was such a "..." moment. After that Crover told me that he only found out today. Tbh, that explained a WHOLE lot. On my way to class not long after that, i met Daniel again, then he was like *bow* sorry *bow* sorry. I was like its okay its okay. I had no idea why he was apologizing for anyway. Then he said "Information passes quite slowly now a days" that seriously surprised me. Looks like someone's not doing their job aye Crover? xP

On a less awkward note. I'm gonna go on an outing tmr :D gonna join my class at 1pm for Mr Raj's farewell then gonna go catch a movie with a few year 11's some other people at 3.45 ish. Hopefully i get can get a ride back home after the movie ><

I really dnt noe what i'm gonna do without you for 6 weeks. Can't really talk to you in person and *gasps* OMG NO HUGS! :O x( sigh. Oh well, guess there's always next time then

ILY Crover <3

1 comment:

  1. Well u must also know that our source doesnt mix much with ppl like daniel. So explains why the news doesnt spread that way?
    We could always webcam till late at night and try to avoid being busted the next time ;) Definitely hug u since u consider it a multi purpose remedy. Lol.

    ReplyDelete