Saturday, May 9, 2009

Too Jul.

Yes jul i'm talking to YOU. Just forget bout him k? Even if he hates you so what? its not like you NEED him in ur life. And since my plan to scold him was switched to asking him what his blog was bout. I guess i can just scold him here d: like he's reading this in the first place. But please jul, i cant bear seeing you like this. Its killing me *i noe -swt-* but yea u noe what i mean. So before i start to crap some useless crap, so if he miraculously finds my blog i just wanna tell him one thing.
*ahem**adjusts mike*

YOU IMMATURE ASS JUST STOP HATING HER ALREADY. SHE'S NOT INTO YOU ANYMORE. SO YOU IF YOU STILL WANNA HATE MY JUL; SCREW YOU. SHE'S AWESOME!

*sorry jul. my sleepy head and randomness is gettin to me at the moment @.@*

No comments:

Post a Comment