Saturday, May 9, 2009

Tiring day...waaaa

Woo today was like so packed for me my body's like kinda shutting down d..o.o..but it was still awesome :D

It started off with one hour of class in the morning, ok biasa la that one. Then i went for youth a follow-up. Omg. THAT was the tiring part. It started with a session not a p & w* session just a normal session. After that was lunch, and when we came back from that, we had a 'stations activity' game or what i personally call it an 'amazing race' game. Cause the concept is the same, they give us clues to go which station then at that station we hv to do smth. Each group consisted of 5 members and of course each group had a leader. I was my group's leader [gee thanks melvin-.-] My members were me, Jul, Amelia, Rosabele and Mr. Butterworth. Heh we called him that cause we didnt really catch his name and he was frm that place so..yea..heh.
*p & w means praise & worship session

Anyway our first task was at Checkpoint 5, to construct a 3 story building with straws. ONLY straws. So yea we took some time for that..heh. Next was Checkpoint 1, we had to eat this...dunno what creation the guys made..it looked like shit but smelled like peanuts..tasted like that too. Checkpoint 3 next, find a key in a plate of flour..using ONLY ur face. So yea i was the poor sod who had to do it first, and this smart fella *cups mouth* NAMED DESMOND, just HAD to dunk my face in the flour. I mean like DAMN! My eyes! It didnt hurt, everything just went blur. So i found a key BUT IT WAS THE WRONG ONE. Luckily another person had to do it -grins- and my beloved [not real] grandma had to take pictures-.-. Checkpoint 2 next, the most fun but damn the most grossafying. We had to crawl through mud just to collect these puzzle pieces and while doing that they pour water on you! So its like mud x2 =.=. FINALLY Checkpoint 4. Construct a human pyramid and stay there for 10 secs, with the BOYS on the top! Oh thank god there was only one boy. But i swear those 10 secs were so friggin long..my back felt like it was going to break ><. At long last we made our way back to our final destination. We finished 2nd :) After that we just cleaned ourselves, lazed around and chatted till bout 4.45pm. I went to jul's hse after that for a while till 6. I had a nice shower changed my clothes [which i borrowed from jul ><] and we just fell on her bed. We just basically sat there till my mom came.

After that i got ready to go class [another level] after class omg my parents like took me to a seafood restaurant. I fell asleep on the way back form the restaurant d: Then i was wide awake lol so i went onl9 for a while then he called so yea we talked :) only fell asleep at like 3 smth i think heh.

p.s. this was supposed to b posted yday but i was on the phone..so yea ddd:

1 comment: