Saturday, May 2, 2009

hehehe

I am currently addicted to this song called Dont Trust Me by 3oh3. And i like the part where they go
she wants to touch me wohoo
she wants to love me wohoo
she'll never leave me wohoo
wohoo hoo hoo

So jul and i were singing it, and we agreed that I [actually we] should change the lyrics cause it sounds kinda lesbo for two girls to b singing 'she' and then going 'wohoo' so yea i said y not change it to 'he'. But that made her all jealous cause well..she doesnt hv a 'he' to sing it abt. I mean i dont noe if my 'he' really wants touch me or not but ,hey, its just a song ;) But it was just so funny to see her face when i sang that. SO TO JULIANNE CHLOE CHIN HWAI XIAN. THIS IS FOR YOU >:)

HE wants to touch me (Wohoo),
HE wants to love me (Wohoo),
He'll never leave me (Wohoo, wohoo, hoo, hoo),
Don't trust a ho,
Never trust a ho,
Won't trust a ho,
Won't trust me.

:) <33 oh yeah today my mom took me to jusco, and for some reason we went into Giordano and i saw this top i fell in love with it. So yea my mom bought it. Then we went to Vincci and i also fell in love with a pair of shoes. So yea mom got those for me as well. Then suddenly she asked "Wait. y am i buying stuff for you? i mean its not ur bday or anything'. I didnt say anything [obviously] just to be on the safe side d: so jul i might wear the top tmr. Mayb the shoes as well. Hehehe.

Oh yes and joo thanks for the super nice comment bout my blog.
It IS awesomeness waiting to unfold isnt it? ;PPPP
*superduperr bangga moment -grins-*

No comments:

Post a Comment