Sunday, May 24, 2009

The result..

Ok today my dad talked to my SS* teacher and they were talking bout me coming back on the 13th and all that. Thank god both the teachers were there. Mr Andrews was nice he was like all 'oh i dont think it's gonna b a problem' and all that. BUT miss catherine *hiss* was like all 'oh. But she'll miss the most important prayer then she gave us[my dad and i] 'that look' the 'so-u-SURE-u-wanna-miss-this? sort of look then she, mr andrews & my dad were discussing some things which i didnt really pay attention to cause it was bout transport & all that. So finally, miss catherine*hiss* asked me 'do you really want to do this?' & i was like 'yes'. Then she just shut up. So yea the conclusion was that they let me go :DDDDDD
*SS = sunday school

i m so uber happy i no adjectives can express how i feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment