Sunday, July 4, 2010

Is there anything u doubt abt ur Catholic faith?

Yeah, ONE thing. If God loves his children[you & i] so much, why oh why does he put us through so much pain?

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Today, the stupid gay sunday school teacher of mine just. Made me wanna kill him even more. It started by him seeing Jul & i eating innocently before class. That time was supposed to be the time we went into our rooms but yeah im sure 5 mins doesnt hurt. When we enter the class, he says "Oh i saw 2 of ur friends having their bfast just now. I'm sure they're full now" Jul & i were like *glares at the gay one* Later he takes our attendance. He calls out my name & so i look at him. It took him 3 mins, three agonizing minutes staring at his ugly face till he finally sees me. "You are Pauline ah?" i was like -_____- no i'm not. I just wanna stare at ur ugly face for FUN. & i'm designing the shirt for my class since we're confirming this year. "Ok everyone give ur names so that Adeline can design it" "MY name is PAULINE. NOT Adeline"
GAHHHH boo you, gay one. Boo you =.=

I want Tubbies on my blog tooooo D=

I'm still not used to it.
I keep thinking ur only on holiday & i'll see u again tmr when i go to school
Like always...
But it wont be like always

No comments:

Post a Comment