Thursday, July 15, 2010

Dear Daddy...

Dear Daddy, i'm pretty sure u'll never read this cause unless i show it to u. The reason i'm writing this, is to express myself towards u, the words i can never seem to say to u. I want to say, that i still rmbr the time when mommy was in US, u would take me out for car rides & take me for supper eventhough it was almost my bedtime. But i never minded cause i knew u got off work late. I always loved drawing u cards & pictures about u, me & mommy. I'd draw page after page, filling up book after book with the pictures of us three. I rmbr that u would pick out the bones from my fish pieces & "remove" curry from veggies that i wanted to eat. I rmbr u kissing my forehead goodnight when u come home & i'm asleep. I rmbr u took me to the cinemas to watch Batman & 101 Dalmations. I rmbr i constantly gave u hugs & i rmbr i made mommy a little jealous cause i always stuck to u when she came back to M'sia, cause i was always "daddy's little girl". Yes, daddy, i rmbr all that. But most of all, i rmbr telling u that i loved you very very much almost everyday. Now i realised that i hardly do anything for u. I dont spend time with u, we hardly watch movies together & i dont even hug as often anymore. I always say i love giving hugs but i've stopped giving hugs to my own dad. What kind of daughter am i? I wish i could tell you more, but really that's all i have to say.

I love you daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment