Monday, July 5, 2010

Confirmation! :O

Oh goodness goodness me. It's already my year on confirmation =OO yes, this is exactly one of those things when as a kid i always went "mehh, its so far away..." & that includes other things too like driving *evil laugh at Julianne*, final exams & going away for college. Its this point in life when i actually look back & ask myself, "where the heck did all the 15 years go to?". Ahh, now i noe what my seniors mean by its scary. One minute ur happily playing in the mud, getting ur knees scraped & not caring & another minute ur having heartaches & boyfriends & another minute ur almost out of school & off to college! =OOOOOO
Gosh, time passed by. Too quickly xP

Moving on, most of us hv givin our confirmation names to Catherine, hence my previous blog. I've decided my name since long ago, if u've been paying attention, but it was interesting how most of my classmates didnt noe what to pick & in that process i discovered one new name. Colette. I've heard of it before but i cant rmbr from where atm. Anyway i find it really cool to see certain classmates of mine actually using the little brains they hv. Or at least appear to hv. Anyway yeah that's all i hv to say for now. Oh yeah one more thing

EXAMS ARE OVER!!! =DDDDD

now i just hv to live through the results .___. fuck.

I'm getting better at accepting facts.

No comments:

Post a Comment