Sunday, February 8, 2009

T.T

I went o visit mrs ignatius today with regine. She's all fine. She was telling us about her husband, her children and generally whatever regine's parents were saying or asking.

As they were chatting right. It was kinda cool cause it was like whatever they said was like 'connected'.Like for instance mrs ignatius's husband was the head of smth in carsam. And regine's dad[he was saying] told regine and her mom that a head of smth from carsam passed away and who would've thought it was mrs ignatius's husband. I always thought Ipoh was small..but never really thought it was that small. Oh I also got to noe that mrs ignatius's oldest daughter noes my parents from church..wow..it IS a small world.

I feel utterly emo today..and i think i found out what asthma feels like. [again] Yday i was reading the blog i was talkin bout and my chest suddenly felt tight. And like i had to clutch it and i was literally puffing. I couldn't even move..it was scary..and its like i dont even noe when its gonna come..
ugh =.=

1 comment:

  1. you visit her?? never tell me... i wanna visit her la... =P well em even though sumtime i dun like her =P haha

    ReplyDelete