Friday, February 20, 2009

Its been 2 going on 3 weeks since i told you how i felt about you. I thought you'd really give it a thought but i found out you forgot about it all together. I'm not mad neither am i sad, cause i understand that you're still healing and most probably not ready yet. And cause of that i'd like you to noe that i'm trying my best to not love you anymore cause that'll make life easier for you. And the l;ast thing i wanna do is hurt you ryt now. All this while i've loved you from afar but i'll have to somehow let it go the only reason i'm giving up is cause i dont want you to love me cause of pity, i want you to love me, well, cause you love me. For who i am. So yea.

p.s. what happened yday was just a 'chore' i noe u didnt mean it. But i'm happy it happened anyway *smiles* I wish it could happen more often though but hopefully you do it cause you want to next time. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment