Saturday, June 20, 2009

random

i really wanna record me playing one of my song pieces on the organ laaah, but i dunno everytime i try to play smth while someone's recording i tend to mess up. Eventhough its a piece i like or smth i've been playing for a long time =.=

Anyway that aside. I'll just tell you what my grand-it told me that day. [grand-it is maverick btw ;P] i really dnt rmbr what i told him exactly. But it was definately smth sarcastic cause his reply was
Mav: i swear one day ur going to drown the world with ur sarcasm
Me: ur so mean! but actually u gotta admit that'll b so cool..
Mav: well yea actually. to actually drown the world single-handedly
Me: NO! i dnt even hv to lift my hand! i just hv to open my mouth! xD ahahahahahaha
Mav: swt hahaha

lol yea thats me and mav x)

No comments:

Post a Comment