Tuesday, June 16, 2009

hah.

Wow finally get to blog. I intended to blog earlier but yea busy. So first off i'd wanna talk bout this experience. Its not scary but bot that weird either.

My parents went to Port Dickson for 3 days, so for 2 nights i stayed with my uncle. I slept in bernard [his son's] room and directly opp to that room is his daughter's room. Now, last time when my grandma was still around she'd always sleep in audrey [the daughter's room]. And now that she's gone and his children r all grown up, the two rooms r unoccupied. So on the first night, at about 11.30 ish, i heard a door open and close. I thought it was mine but it wasnt and i figured that it couldnt b my uncle's room door either cause if it was his room door, he'd trigger his house alarm. So what other room door but audrey's door ryt?

At first i thought oh its prolly grandma. Then it dawned on me: GRANDMA'S NOT HERE. Upon figuring that out i thought i'd like start freaking out or smth. But strangely enough, i felt..safe. Like my grandma came to check on me. And i really felt like i was being hugged. Cause hey no one hugs like my grandma. So yea that night i actually got a good night's sleep. Thanks oh so much grandma :)

No comments:

Post a Comment