Friday, April 17, 2009

Wooziess

Helloes everyone. Thus week's passed by way too fast i gotta admit. Its just so..scary. Anyway im going to penang tmr. So this'll b my last blog all the way till next week [if i can] Now lets see..what's interesting to blog bout this week..um..

Message board :)

*to my little puppy if ur reading this* go get ur phone fixed quick! or i'll die of boredom in penang! d: well unless u really want me to die then go ahead and take ur time to get ur phone fixed. (: ik hou van jou~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Contemplating box

I'm still contemplating whether or not to get a chat box thing..hmm mayb i will soon :] or mayb after i post this blog. hehehe.

Should i put a pic of myself and expose my oh-so-precious identity??? *lol perasan moment*
Na ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guess thats pretty much it...i dont really rmbr wht happened the whole week. Like i said it passed by way too fast. So anyway c ya next weekend
cheers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment