Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Just great.

Why do days that start off with a nice mojo always somehow mahange to end up crappy? I mean seriously is this karma???
Started the day great then things started to get crappy like after lunch cause we had the netball finals. Thought, THOUGHT, i'd get a chance to play but NO. From "u'll play 2nd half" to "3rd half" and finally "u'll definately play the final half" but in the end i just overhear our 'captian' saying "oh she cant play" fullstop. Then duh i was pretty pissed and some other people too were pissed. Yea we won, but u cant help but feel pissed u noe? Then i come home and find that my chain, my cross that i always wear, is missing. And i was[and still am] VERY VERY sure i put it on my sink before i was gonna hv a shower, then i kind of left it there to dry cause it was wet. And normally what was on the sink STAYS on the sink. But it wasnt there!!![T.T] So i start to search in my room, bathroom, living room and other room in my house and 'ellek' [not found] So i tell my mom bout it. Then she lectures me on how careless i am and all that shit. Then she calls my dad, great. So tonight i'm prolly gonna hv lectured from BOTH my parents bombaded at me. What a way to spend april fools huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment