Tuesday, November 30, 2010

in order to keep u going

yes dear bloggie, in order to keep u going i shall post smth. 


Today was the last day of the school term & HELLO CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS :D the absolutely sad part about it though is:

  • i hv to study. Shit loads
  • i hv to do my homework. Which consists of 6 past year papers for math, 4 for econs, 4 for malay, 12 for bio. & not forgetting english. Which is summaries & all that shit. Fun, no?
  • i hv to fucking get more flexible for ballet. Like really, touch-the-wall-with-my-the-soul-of-my-foot-with-my-leg-over-my-head while standing. Flexible.
  • i hv to stop trying to be on tumblr so much .___.
  • & yes basically doing the list over & over & over again.
ANYWAY. There are some good points to my sad sounding life. I managed to watch Happy Potter & the deathly hallows [:D] & Unstopplables. 

TODAY. 
Was such a fun day. Everything was fine. Till i got my ballet results.
I got a fucking Merit. Sigh.. Got a 73. 75's a distinction. Ish ish ish.

Anyway guess thats it for now. Till next time.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE :)


OH & i got my phone back! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment