Friday, October 1, 2010

Calmed.

Yes, as the title goes i do feel like i've calmed down :) In my previous post [which seems like i posted months ago] i had: confirmation, majors exam & school exams. First off, Confirmation & secondly, as of today. My majors exam's over too :D


Confirmation
I went for the rehearsal after my ballet & they were just about to start. Lucky me. Anyway the rehearsals went fine & we had a system when we were about to get confirmed. It was the, after you get confirmed you go away in such a way ppl can take pictures sort of thing. So ok that was fine. Hymns, the hymns picked by Ms Terri were so nice, if only my class sang louder. & yeah. OH PICTURES :D i'll post some here. But most of the epic ones are on Nicholas's fb so. Yeah do check them out :) Nicholas Ruben, btw.





























Pinto & Toffee's gay moment xD
Jul & I [like DUH :)]
That's Nicholas :)
MOMMY :D
Mel, Daphne, Charmaine & i had the same candle xD


& yeah thats pretty much it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment